News
The WPAC Options show opens this week in D.C.
Julia Christesen is having a lecture this afternoon at VCU. Her work is described as performance and digital-meets-audience-- revolving around several issues that I'm not currently concerned with, but I'm curious about her views so I'm interested to see what she has to say.
First Friday opens this weekend with a special Surface Tension show at Gallery 5. I made a special visit last night in order to collect some of my work and caught a glimpse of what's to be in store; it should prove to be quite a show with many works by Christopher Carroll as well as some wonderfully intricate small pieces performed by John M. Adams. Musical guests include Planar, Anousheh Khalili, as well as A Roman Holiday, all very good artists and well worth the visit. Keep an ear out for a Gallery 5 Halloween party?
Julia Christesen is having a lecture this afternoon at VCU. Her work is described as performance and digital-meets-audience-- revolving around several issues that I'm not currently concerned with, but I'm curious about her views so I'm interested to see what she has to say.
First Friday opens this weekend with a special Surface Tension show at Gallery 5. I made a special visit last night in order to collect some of my work and caught a glimpse of what's to be in store; it should prove to be quite a show with many works by Christopher Carroll as well as some wonderfully intricate small pieces performed by John M. Adams. Musical guests include Planar, Anousheh Khalili, as well as A Roman Holiday, all very good artists and well worth the visit. Keep an ear out for a Gallery 5 Halloween party?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home